Local Company DriverOTR Company DriverOwner OperatorOwn Authority

Owner Operators
  • Access to insurance
  • Operating authority
  • Billing, collections
  • Regulatory support
Area of Operation
  • 48 states
  • Canada
  • Local (OR & WA)
  • Regional
  • Dedicated Lanes
Company Drivers
  • Start pay depending on experience
  • $25.00 per additional dock bump
  • Driver assist and driver unload pay
  • 90% no touch freight
  • Lumpers 100% reimbursed
Lease Purchase
  • Super low financing available
  • Flexible monthly payments
  • You pick your truck/trailer model!
For further information or to apply, call (503) 777-7096.


There are always many questions when an individual is thinking of leasing onto a new company. In our Frequently Asked Questions section, we have tried to address some of those questions.


How much do you pay?

We pay based on fair market value to our contractors and owner operators as well as drivers.

How often do you pay?

We pay every Friday for the loads delivered the week prior.

How about advances?

You can get cash advances from your fuel card at an authorized company fuel stop. Advances are limited to $200.00 per week. All personal advances taken prior to cutoff will be deducted for that same pay period.

Where do you run?

48 States Canada

What do you haul?

Mostly food. Dry, refrigerated, or frozen. Most of our loads are on pallets, some on slip sheets. You will find that we do the same loads over and over again.

Who pays for lumpers?

Loading and unloading fees are paid for by our customer on most of our regular hauls. On those loads where unloading is not paid for, we cover the cost in the rate structure.

Do you issue fuel cards?

We issue each contractor a ComData fuel card. We try to fuel as much as we can at T.A. Travel Centers and Petro Truck Stops as they seem to have the best prices and programs for the drivers and contractors.

Can I have a passenger?

It depends. Children are not allowed for safety reasons. Adults are allowed with prior management approval.

What is your time off policy?

Contractors typically set their own time off policies. Most teams stay out four weeks and take a week off. Solo operators stay out about two weeks.

Must I run all 48 States?

All new contractors must be willing to run all areas the company serves. However, we give considerable weight to our contractors’ preferences. For example, we have some contractors that want to go east and west only, and others that want to go north and south only. We try, and are mostly successful, in keeping them in lanes of their choice. If yours is the only truck in town, and we have a load out of your regular lane that must be covered, we will expect you to take it.

Can I have Christmas off at home?

Yes, we get everyone to where they want to be for this holiday. However, we do not allow the entire fleet to go on vacation. A day or so off at Thanksgiving and Christmas is all you can expect. After New Years Day, there is a natural slow period and we encourage contractors to take their vacations then.

Is there a sign on fee?

No, but your tractor must be fully licensed before you can come to work here. We will deduct $125 per settlement to create an escrow account.

What are your experience requirements?

A contractor must meet all the qualifications as a company driver.
  • Recent verifiable over the road experience
  • Stable employment record and favorable references
  • NO DUI in last 5 years
  • NO suspension or revocation in last 5 years
  • NO more than one “at fault” accident on MVR
  • Willing and able to drive in all areas the company serves
  • Neat and clean appearance
  • Professional attitude